The St. George MCC Inc will conduct the NSW Clubman Road Race Series and the NSW Motorcycle Road Race Championships for solo motorcycles at Sydney Motorsport Park, Eastern Creek, on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd February 2019.
This meeting incorporates Round 1 of the NSW Motorcycle Road Race Championships excluding sidecars.
The events will be held on the 3.93 km hot mix bitumen Gardner GP Circuit at Sydney Motorsport Park, Eastern Creek. Racing is in an anti- clockwise direction.
The meeting will be held in accordance with the current Manual of Motorcycle Sport (MoMS), these Supplementary Regulations, the By-Laws of Motorcycling NSW and any final instructions. BY ENTERING THIS MEETING ALL PARTIES AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES, REGULATIONS, BY-LAWS AND INSTRUCTIONS.
Entries open forthwith and close at midnight on 18th January 2019. A late entry fee of $50 applies for entries received up to midnight on 25th January 2019.
No entry passes required for this meeting, riders nor spectators.
Rider entry Fees as below. NOTE - Senior and Junior cross entries are at a reduced rate $140 per class
- Gates Open: 6.00am
- Scrutineering before Riders’ Briefing: 6.30am - 7.30am
- Officials’ Sign-On: 7.00am
- Riders’ Briefing: 7.30am
- Scrutineering after Riders’ Briefing: 8.00am – 8.30am
- Start of Practice/Qualifying: 8.30am
- Racing ASAP after Qualifying
- Gates Open: 6.30am
- Riders’ Briefing: 7.30am
- Start of Racing: 8.30am
SPECIAL NOTES AND WARNINGS:
- Machine impounding/examination/eligibility is at the discretion of the Steward/Clerk of Course.
- Garages are available for the use of all competitors as allocated by the Club.
- Fuel is available at Sydney Motorsport Park.
- Fully enclosed footwear must be worn in pit lane.
- All injuries MUST be reported to the Clerk of Course
- No non-competitor under 16 years of age may enter pit lane.
- No barbecues or naked flames are permitted in the pits or garages.
- Used tyres MUST BE REMOVED from the circuit.
- There is to be no consumption of alcohol anywhere within the pit or paddock areas until the day’s racing is completed.
- Animals are not permitted within the confines of the complex unless they are being used to alleviate a person’s disability. Anyone found to have brought any other animal onto the premises will be asked to leave.
- All competitors, officials and parents are reminded of the Motorcycling Australia electronic communication and social media policy, which sets out a framework for acceptable online behavior where communications involve fellow MA members, volunteers, officials, coaches, sponsors, partners, staff and any other connected persons. The policy can be found at www.ma.org.au
- All D-grade riders, without exception, are required to wear a coloured vest over their leathers as supplied by the Race Secretary. The vest will be signed out with the allocation of the timing transponder and must be returned with the transponder at the conclusion of the event.
- Should a D-Grade rider enter the track at any time without the supplied vest being worn they will be shown the black flag. A penalty may also be applied, and this may result in exclusion from the meeting without a refund. This applies to ALL track activity including practice, qualifying and racing.