Welcome to the Young Motorcycle Club.
Young Motorcycle Club is about Motocross racing. We are situated in the South West Slopes of NSW. The Club holds it events on a private property known as "Bunyarra", which is approx. 10km north west of Young on the Henry Lawson Way (Grenfell Road).
2021 Club Committee
President: Jon Brownlie 0409 367 686
Vice President: Greg Bannister 0415 752 245
Treasurer: Melissa Brownlie 0412 757 312
Secretary: Melissa Brownlie 0412 757 312
Memberships: Melissa Brownlie 0412 757 312
Public Officer: Ryan Caldwell
*Please take the time to read and understand ALL the following information*
AT THE TIME OF SUBMITTING THIS PERMIT TO MNSW, THE YOUNG MOTORCYCLE CLUB CANNOT PROVIDE SPECIFIC GUIDELINES AROUND COVID-19 STANDARDS, DUE TO GOVERNMENT RULES & REGULATIONS CONSTANTLY CHANGING TO REFLECT THE CURRENT SITUATION OF THE PANDEMIC. THE CLUB CAN CONFIRM THOUGH, THAT THEY WILL BE STRICTLY ADHEARING TO THE NSW GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS APPLICABLE AT THE TIME OF THE EVENT.
As a sporting community, there will need to be an understanding that there is current Government / Health Orders in place, and these must be strictly adhered to if we want sport to continue the best way we can. All Members are requested to follow the YMCC rules, Government restrictions / guidelines and practice good personal hygiene always.
*****NSW GOVERNMENT - MANDATORY DOUBLE VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS*****
At the time of submitting this permit, the NSW Government have in place an Order that requires ALL people over the age of 16 Years to be fully vaccinated if they wish to attend the event (Riders, Spectators, Medical Personnel, Officials, Family / Support Crew etc). Proof of Vaccination must be provided before you can enter the venue.
For those that are under 16 Years, theY can only attend if they are accompanied by another Person who is over the age of 16 years, that resides in the same household and is double vaccinated themselves.
THIS DECISION IS THAT OF THE NSW GOVERNMENT AND DOCUMENTED IN INFORMATION THAT HAS BEEN PROVIDED TO THE CLUB FROM OFFICE OF SPORT AND MOTORCYCLING NSW. THIS HAS NOT BEEN A DECISION MADE BY YOUNG MOTORCYCLING CLUB.
MASKS ARE TO BE WORN IN INDOOR AREAS – COMPULSORY OR ANYWHERE OUTSIDE WHERE 1 PERSON to 2 SQM CAN NOT BE MAINTAINED.
If using disposable / one time use masks at events run by YMCC, please take them when you leave the venue, so others do not have to handle them.
Should anyone over 12 Years of age need to be indoor areas, a mask must be worn. This also applies to outdoor areas where the 1 person to 2 sqm cannot be maintained. If you feel you would like to wear a mask at any stage, please feel free to do so.
At the time of this permit being submitted to MNSW, Under Government Orders, those that have a defined Medical Condition and written evidence that can be provided to the Club if requested, they are exempt from the mask ruling.
COVID SAFETY MANAGEMENT PLAN
The Young Motorcycle Club will have a ‘Covid-19 Safety Management Plan’ in place. All persons entering the premises (including Committee, Volunteers, Riders, Parent / Guardian supports etc) will be required to supply the Club with their contact details as well as evidence of their double vaccination. This is a requirement by the NSW Government ruling at the time of this permit being submitted. It is not the Clubs decision. These personal details will be obtained and stored as per Govt requirements re: Covid-19.
The Club will operate with numbers on the premises in accordance with Government regulations at the time of the event. The Young Motorcycle Club will be keeping a record at the front gate entrance for those that attend the event. Your understanding and assistance is required with this matter.
There is to be no unnecessary large group gatherings. Group gatherings need to adhere to the social distancing ruling i.e., Riders briefing, Sign on lines, Canteen, toilets, car park area etc. Due to the nature of the Sport and it being held outdoors, the outside ruling states 1 person per 2sqm. In the case of Riders briefing, we ask that everyone over 12 years to wear a mask for the safety of everyone present. The Club will have measures in place to remind people of the distancing required in Indoor areas eg bathrooms, Canteen and Lap score / Sign On Hut. Once Riders have finished their activity, they should leave the circuit, dismount from their bike at the entry to the pits from the track, park their bike and return to their marque / area or car.
All Riders must supply a Flag Marshal or do it themselves when required. This is a condition of entry and not optional. Failure to complete your allocated Marshalling will result in no further riding and loss of points for the day.
Please sign the Indemnity Sheets marked “Flag Marshals’ and get your name marked off before entering the circuit.
Flag Marshals are to use safety vests. To assist with the cleaning after the event, could you please turn your used vest in the correct way and join Velcro together. This will minimise the excess handling for other people. There will be a separate tub for the used vests to be placed into, so they are not mixed up with the clean ones.
GOOD HYGIENE – EVERYONES RESPONSIBILITY
Hand hygiene facilities will be available on the day of the event. Bathrooms will be stocked with soap, water and paper towel. Canteen will have hand sanitiser available as will other various areas including key entry and exit points.
Riders are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitiser, wipes, and pen etc.
Sharing of bikes, equipment, tools, apparel, helmets, gloves, and googles should be avoided where possible.
Competitors should wash their hands before and after each session and avoid touching their face during activity.
Extra cleaning and sanitisation will take place in the canteen and bathroom areas. To assist with this matter, could everyone please regularly wash their hands in soap and water and used the bins provided for paper towel and any other rubbish they have.
All pre-event registrations must be completed online through Ridernet. This is to reduce the need for extra volunteers in the Lap Score Hut for sign on and cash handling. Those that are hiring transponders (if applicable - TBC) are asked to bring the correct money where possible.
All Riders and people in attendance are encouraged to scan into venue using the Services NSW app PRIOR to arriving at the venue due to the limited internet service available. Once scanned in, please screenshot your check-in so it can be shown to the person manning the front gate. All persons arriving at the venue must be checked in. Paper sign in will be available as an alternative should anyone require it but is strongly not encouraged.
All Riders and people in attendance over 16 Years MUST be able to show proof of their double vaccination.
RESULTS / TIMESHEETS
Hard copy distribution of time sheets will be provided on the day of the event, but everyone is encouraged not to gather for long periods of time viewing them. These will be located on the notice board in front of the Canteen. The overall results from the event will be uploaded on My Laps within the week after the event.
Under no circumstances should ANYONE with symptoms consistent with Covid-19 attend the event. This includes any fever, respiratory symptoms, shortness of breath, sore throat, cough, lack of smell or fatigue.
Under no circumstances should ANYONE who resides in any of the Government determined restricted movement areas attend. All Entries will be checked once Ridernet closes and should anyone have entered that shouldn’t of, they will be withdrawn from the competition.
At the time of this permit, people from Greater Sydney cannot travel beyond Greater Sydney for a holiday or recreational visits including day trips. Greater Sydney includes Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Shellharbour, and Wollongong local Government areas. Do not attend if you have been in contact with a known Covid-19 positive person within the past 14 days. This is a Government Order and anyone failing to comply will be reported to Crimestoppers. The Club has a responsibility to ensure the safety of everyone and our region.
The Local Young Police is aware of the event taking place and has the right to make enforcements where necessary. They are also able to attend the venue at any time and request any documentation.
Should anyone attending on the day need clarification on any of the above points, please email the Club Secretary Melissa Brownlie – firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event or speak to a Club Official on the day who will be able to assist where possible.
Let’s all be kind, calm and most of all patient with each other.
General & Venue Specific Information - Young Motorcycle Club
* No animals (except for an approved Guide / Assistance Dog) may be bought onto the Property known as "Bunyarra". This is privately owned Land and noted in the Landowners Lease Agreement. If any animals are found, they will be required to leave the Property immediately.
* NO tear offs are to be worn at any events run by The Young Motorcycle Club. All Riders must adhere to this Rule. This is Privately owned Land.
* All Persons entering the Property will be asked to put their rubbish in the bins provided. Cattle will graze the land in between Race Meets.
* NO Camping at the track under any circumstances. Young has a range of accommodation available in the Town suitable for all budgets.
* NO open fires or BBQ's are to be lit under any circumstances.
* NO shower facilities are at the track, but full toilet amenities are available.
* Running water is available at the track but NOT suitable for drinking or cooking use.
* Canteen will be in operation serving both Hot & Cold Refreshments (Food & Drinks). Cash only as there is NO eftpos facilities.
* ALL Riders must be able to supply a Marshal for the day (Over 16 Yrs) or be able to Marshal themselves. This is a condition of entry.
* YMCC uses Electronic timing system - My Laps for scoring. ALL riders who wish to be scored on the day, must supply their own transponder. The Rider is fully responsible to ensure that the transponder is fully charged, has been activated correctly prior to racing and is attached to the bike securely. Riders who do not own a transponder are still able to compete, but will NOT be scored. The onus is on Parents / Guardian of Junior Riders to ensure the correct transponder is on the correct machine prior to each event.
* Scrutineering - All machines must be scrutineered at each event, along with helmets for all Riders. Junior Riders MUST also provide their Body Armour. Scrutineering will commence at 7:30am and conclude at 8:45am sharp.
* All Riders must attend compulsory Riders Briefing which will be held prior to Practice. No Machines may be started until after this time.
* All Riders - NOTE: No riding of any machines / bikes outside of the track. Bikes must be pushed through the pits and in the car park area. Any Rider not adhering to this Rule will have their total days points stripped and may result in a fine.
* Enclosed Footwear MUST always be worn in the pit area. This includes Riders, Pit Crew, Visitors, Officials and anyone else.
* All Junior Riders must show their logbook and hard copy or virtual licence on the day.
* NO smoking around Canteen area, pit area etc. Please take note of NO Smoking Signs which are hanging around the facilities. Butts must be picked up. No Smoking Rules apply to the Facility in accordance with MA Rules.
* Presentation will be held at the end of the days events approx.15 mins after the end of the last race. Riders who place 1st, 2nd or 3rd in their respective classes will receive a Trophy or Award, but must be present to collect it. All Riders in the 50cc Nippers / Demo Class (Non Competitive) will receive a Trophy or Award of equal value.