Welcome to the Young Motorcycle Club.
Young Motorcycle Club is about Motocross racing. We are situated in the South West Slopes of NSW. The Club holds it events on a private property known as "Bunyarra", which is approx. 10km north west of Young on the Henry Lawson Way (Grenfell Road).
2019 Club Committee
President: Jon Brownlie 0409 367 686
Vice President: Greg Bannister 0415 752 245
Treasurer: Melissa Brownlie 0412 757 312
Secretary: Aden Bennett 0438 724 396
Canteen: Mike & Lorna Donnelly
Sponsorship: Sally & Mat Mellross
Public Officer: Ryan Caldwell
General Information - Young Motorcycle Club
* NO camping at the track
* NO animals are to enter the property at all. Exception to Guide Dogs only. Any persons that are found to have bought any animals onto the property will be asked to leave.
* NO open fires or BBQ's are to be lit under any circumstances.
* Toilet facilities are available - NO showers.
* The water at the track is not fit for drinking / consumption.
* Canteen will be in operation serving both Hot & Cold Refreshments (Food & Drinks). Cash only as there is NO eftpos facilities.
* ALL Riders must be able to supply a Marshal for the day (Over 16 Yrs) or be able to Marshal themselves. This is a condition of entry.
* YMCC uses Electronic timing system - My Laps for scoring. ALL riders who wish to be scored on the day, must supply their own transponder. The Rider is fully responsible to ensure that the transponder is fully charged, has been activated correctly prior to racing and is attached to the bike securely. Riders who do not own a transponder are still able to compete, but will NOT be scored. The onus is on Parents / Guardian of Junior Riders to ensure the correct transponder is on the correct machine prior to each event.
* Scrutineering - All machines must be scrutineered at each event, along with helmets for all Riders. Junior Riders MUST also provide their Body Armour. Scrutineering will commence at 7:30am and conclude at 8:45am sharp.
* All Riders must attend compulsory Riders Briefing which will be held prior to Practice. No Machines may be started until after this time.
* There is STRICTLY no riding outside the designated pit area. Any Rider failing to comply will lose their points for the day.
* Fully enclosed shoes MUST be worn in the pits at all times.
* All Junior Riders must show their LogBook (MANDATORY) and Licence on the day.
* Presentation will be held at the end of the days events approx 15 mins after the end of the last race. Riders who place 1st, 2nd or 3rd in their respective classes will receive a Trophy or Award, but must be present to collect it. All Riders in the 50cc Nippers / Demo Class (Non Competitive) will receive a Trophy or Award of equal value.