Mitas Victorian Off Road Championship - Proudly Presented by Bolton & Christensen’s Motorcycles
ALL ENTRIES ARE THROUGH RIDERNET
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH RIDERNET ENTRY PLEASE CONTACT THE MOTORCYCLING VICTORIA OFFICE ON 5784 2827 FOR ASSISTANCE. FOR NUMBER APPLICATIONS AND ENQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com WITH YOUR LICENCE NUMBER AND CLASS YOU ARE ENTERING. WE ARE EXPERIENCING A HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS BUT ALL EMAILS WILL BE RESPONDED TO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
IF YOU ARE ENTERING ONE DAY ONLY PLEASE SELECT THE APPROPRIATE CLASS OF EITHER "JUNIOR OR SENIOR ONE DAY ENTRY" THEN MANUALLY ENTER THE CLASS YOU ARE ENTERING WHEN THE QUESTION IS ASKED.
WE ARE TAKING COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS SERIOUSLY. BY ENTERING THIS EVENT YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW;
1. YOU WILL NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS WITHIN 14 DAYS OF THE EVENT
2. YOU WILL SOCIAL DISTANCE AND OBSERVE COVID HYGENE PRACTICES
3. YOU WILL FOLLOW ALL SAFETY GUIDELINES AND DIRECTIONS OF THE EVENT PROMOTER
IF THIS EVENT NEEDS TO BE CANCELLED WE WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO NOTIFY RIDERS AND ENTRY FEES WILL BE REFUNDED.
As custodians of this great sport, we listen to you the riders, to find out what you want in your Championship. As a result of this we are making the following changes:
• Rotating Pro Class – The Pro class will now consist of the top ten outright riders from the previous year. ie. The top ten from 2019 are now the Pro class for 2021. The top ten outright riders from 2021 will then become the 2022 pro class, and so on. Riders who currently hold a Pro number outside of the top ten will revert back to expert class. Any entrant from other states or series/championship are to enter the class that they are graded in their home state or series/championship.
• Introduction of E3 class – This is to balance out the number of expert riders and create more competition and provide more podium spots. 250 two strokes will now compete in E1 class. The expert classes are now as follows. Ridernet will be updated for these changes. There will be no need for expert riders to change numbers.PRO Championship All PowersE1 Expert Up to 260 4/S & up to 260 2/SE2 Expert 260 to 460 4/SE3 Expert Over 460 4/S & Over 260 2/SE35 Expert Over 35. All Powers
• Self scrutineering will continue for the 2021 season. However there will be a lot more random inspections conducted by a level 3 scrutineer. On our hit list this year will be rider numbers. It is imperative that riders display the correct numbers and colours for their class. Any rider who does not comply with this may be excluded from competing.• We are always encouraging new riders to participate in the VORC . This is a state level championship and is not suitable for riders with zero racing experience. Senior entrants must have completed two off road races at club level before entering Championship Rounds. Junior entrants must present log book and qualification for bike entered.• Commencing round 1, there will be a 5 metre exclusion zone around the entire track. (excluding pit area.) Only signed in officials, first aid and accredited media are allowed on/within 5 metres of the marked course. This exclusion zone will be enforced by officials. Anyone refusing to comply will be asked to leave the property.
Further information on these changes can be obtained in the 2021 VORC Supplementary Regulations. They can normally be obtained through the Events Calendar or by contacting the event organiser/promoter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org