Hosted by: Roma & District Motorcycle Club
Contact: Rheeanna Maher 0477000041
View: Ride Parks Australia Liability Waiver Agreement
Help: New Participant Entry Tutorial
Help: Existing Member Entry
ENTRY COST - YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HOLD AN ANNUAL
LICENCE NOR PURCHASE A ONE EVENT LICENCE FOR RIDE PARK
IF YOU RECEIVE A POP UP BOX ASKING 'DO YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A ONE EVENT
LICENCE' - CLICK ‘NOT AT THIS TIME’
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING minimum requirements: **
• Helmet – Any of the following approved standards is acceptable. AS1698, Snell, JIS, FIM, ECE.
• Clothing - Gloves, long sleeve jersey and long pants
• Body Armour - Recommended for Junior riders
• Off-road Boots ***
• Goggles/eye protection
** Protective clothing of acceptable standards is the responsibility of the rider.
*** - be constructed of leather or other similarly durable material; and
- be of a length which must at least overlap the trousers with the rider in a normal seated riding
position on the machine.
• Beginner: This group is for riders that include children, parents and participants possibly new to
motorcycle riding. It’s to be managed at an appropriate speed to cater for the youngest or most novice
of riders. The start straight run on a MX Track may present as an appropriate area for parents to teach
their children how to ride.
• Intermediate: This group is for those who have sound motorcycle ability but possibly not ridden on
tracks before. As with all groups, the intermediate group participation should be based on ability
regardless of age.
• Advanced: The advanced group is ideal for those who frequent ride parks and possibly hold or have held
a competition licence.
• LIABILITY WAIVER AGREEMENT
• 1. The purpose of this Agreement is to exclude the liability of the Provider (as defined below) to the extent • permissible by law to pay damages or any other form of compensation for any personal injury or death suffered by
• me resulting from participating in the Recreational Activity (as defined below).
• 2. I acknowledge that the Recreational Activity involves the risk of serious injury, physical harm or death.
• 3. I also acknowledge that in signing this Agreement I have done so voluntarily and that no pressure or unfair
• tactics have been used to persuade me to sign this Agreement and that I have done so voluntarily in the
• that it is open to me not to sign the Agreement and for me to elect not to participate in the Recreational Activity.
• 4. I release and forever hold harmless the Provider and any directors or officers of the Provider or any volunteer
• or employee of the Provider who is involved with organising the Recreational Activity from and against any claims
• actions, suits, proceedings or liabilities of any kind in respect of any personal injury or death suffered by me.
• 5. I also agree to indemnify the Provider and any directors or officers of the Provider or any volunteer or
• employee of the Provider who is involved with organising the Recreational Activity against any claims actions,
• proceedings or liabilities of any kind in respect of any personal injury or death suffered by me.
• 6. I also agree that the liability of the Provider for any personal injury that may result from the supply of the
• Recreational Services (as defined below) that may be suffered by me is excluded.
• 7. I acknowledge the onus of presenting a safe machine remains my sole responsibility throughout the duration
• of the recreational activity and I may be declined permission to participate should my machine be deemed unsafe.
• 8. I acknowledge that it is my personal responsibility to wear appropriate riding attire at all times throughout
• the duration of the recreational activity.
• Parent / Guardian Declaration
• In my capacity as the parent/guardian of the Participant I make the above acknowledgements, releases,
agreement • and warranties on behalf
• of the Participant (as defined below) as if I was the Participant and further warrant that I have told the Participant
• that the Recreational Activity involves the risk of serious injury, physical harm or death.
• “Participant” means the person whose name appears next to Participant below.
• “Provider” means Club, Motorcycling Queensland, Motorcycling Australia, Promoter or Entity Providing Ride Park
• Day “Recreational Activity” means Ride Park Day
• “Recreational Services” means the organisation of and delivery of the Recreational Activity.