This is a social non-competitive event hosted by Hastings Valley Motorcycle Club
Park Manager- Andrew Meldrum
Any questions please text or call Katrina McSkimming- 0401 282 247
Each rider must read and sign a Ride Parks Australia Waiver form and a self scrutineer form upon sign on.
RPA days are based on matched ability-
• Beginner: This group is for riders that include children, parents and participants possibly new to
motorcycle riding. It’s to be managed at an appropriate speed to cater for the youngest or most
novice of riders. The start straight run on a MX Track may present as an appropriate area for
parents to teach their children how to ride.
• Intermediate: This group is for those who have sound motorcycle ability but possibly not
ridden on tracks before. As with all groups, the intermediate group participation should be
based on ability regardless of age.
• Advanced: The advanced group is ideal for those who frequent ride parks and possibly hold or
have held a competition licence.
1.Senior Experienced, Race licensed juniors on Big wheel 85’s and up (Red Group)
2. Senior Intermediate (Green group)
3. Juniors (Orange group)
4. Beginners of all ages and 50cc (Yellow Group)
Each group will get a minimum 10 minutes per ride
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING minimum requirements: **
• Helmet – Any of the following approved standards is acceptable. AS1698, Snell, JIS, FIM, ECE.
• Clothing - Gloves, long sleeve jersey and long pants
• Body Armour - Recommended for Junior riders
• Off-road Boots ***
• Goggles/eye protection
** Protective clothing of acceptable standards is the responsibility of the rider.
*** - be constructed of leather or other similarly durable material; and
- be of a length which must at least overlap the trousers with the rider in a normal seated
riding position on the machine.
ENTRY COST - YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HOLD AN ANNUAL
LICENCE NOR PURCHASE A ONE EVENT LICENCE FOR RIDE PARK
If you receive a pop up box asking 'DO YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A ONE EVENT LICENCE'
Click 'No, not at this time'
Current COVID restrictions are:
If you are sick or unwell stay at home.
Social distancing of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times.
The toilets are one person at a time. So- one person in, one person out.