Tasmanian Motor Cycle Club
Ride Day Sunday The 9th December 2018
Ride Day sessions are 10 minutes for each group and run in rotation. All new riders start in the Beginner group. The first Beginner group of the day is run with a pace bike, so everyone can sight the track and get a feel for it. There is no pressure to ride any faster than you want to. As riders gain track experience they may want to move up to the Intermediate group. To change groups you must ask the nominated official.
Motorcycles need to be roadworthy even if not registered, good tyres, brakes, mechanically sound with no leaks.
Riders need to wear appropriate clothing: Approved Helmet, Gloves, Boots, Full-length trousers and a Protective jacket (Back protector and leathers needed in red/race group)
- Symmons Plains gates open at 7:00am
- Park your bike in Pit Lane or in garages no 5 to 15.
- Help put out the air fence at 8:00am
- Sign on upstairs from 8:30am
- Riders briefing upstairs at 9:00am
- First bikes on track 9:15am
- Last track session approx 4:15pm
- Help to pack up the air fence 4:30pm
More info on the clubs website and events facebook page.