COVID SAFE: Please stay home if you are unwell & social distance at all times.
Ride Park Day- High View MX Track
Hosted by: The Goulburn Motor Cycle Club
Your Club Contact: Antoinette Mercuri : email@example.com
Track Manager Name or Other Club Representative: Sam White
View Ride Parks Australia Liability Waiver Agreement here: https://www.goulburnmotorcycleclub.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Goulburn-Liabilty-Waiver.pdf
Club Address: 135 Speedway Rd, Goulburn , NSW
Entry Cost - Senior $50.00 Juniors $35.00
Gates Open: at 8am
*Subject to changes
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HOLD AN ANNUAL LICENCE NOR PURCHASE A ONE EVENT LICENCE FOR RIDE PARK AUSTRALIA EVENTS.
IF YOU RECEIVE A POP UP BOX ASKING 'DO YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A ONE EVENT LICENCE' - CLICK ‘NOT AT THIS TIME’
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING minimum requirements: **
• Helmet – Any of the following approved standards is acceptable. AS1698, Snell, JIS, FIM, ECE.
• Clothing - Gloves, long sleeve jersey and long pants
• Body Armour - Recommended for Junior riders
• Off-road Boots ***
• Goggles/eye protection
** Protective clothing of acceptable standards is the responsibility of the rider.
*** - be constructed of leather or other similarly durable material; and - be of a length which must at least overlap the trousers with the rider in a normal seated riding position on the machine.
• Beginner: This group is for riders that include children, parents and participants possibly new to motorcycle riding. It’s to be managed at an appropriate speed to cater for the youngest or most novice of riders. The start straight run on a MX Track may present as an appropriate area for parents to teach their children how to ride. (Not available on for the Goulburn MX Track). See Junior Ride Track events.
• Intermediate & Half Track Warriors: This group is for those who have sound motorcycle ability but possibly not ridden on tracks before. As with all groups, the intermediate group participation should be based on ability regardless of age.
• Advanced: The advanced group is ideal for those who frequent ride parks and possibly hold or have held a competition licence.
NO 50cc bikes or beginners on the High View MX Track- 65cc & above.