Welcome to the Holbrook Motorcycle Sports Club.
Holbrook Motorcycle Sports Club is about enjoying your Motorcycle. The Club holds it MX events on a private property known as "Wangoola", which is approx. 10km East of Holbrook on the Hume Highway.
2021 Club Committee
President: Mark Jones
Vice President: Don Belling
Treasurer: Darcy Jones
Secretary: Debbie Jones
Committee: Murray Jones, Chantelle Jones. Ben Jones
General & Venue Pacific Information - Holbrook Motorcycle Club
$5 Day Membership available.
* No animals (except for an approved Guide / Assistance Dog) may be bought onto the Property known as "Wangoola". This is privately owned Land . If any animals are found, they will be required to leave the Property immediately.
* NO tear offs are to be worn at any events run by The Holbrook Motorcycle Club. All Riders must adhere to this Rule. This is Privately owned Land.
* All Persons entering the Property will be asked to put their rubbish in the bins provided. Cattle will graze the land in between Race Meets.
* NO Camping at the track under any circumstances. Holbrook has a range of accommodation available in the Town suitable for all budgets.
* NO open fires are to be lit under any circumstances.
* NO shower facilities are at the track, but full toilet amenities are available.
* Canteen will be in operation serving both Hot & Cold Refreshments (Food & Drinks). Cash only as there is NO eftpos facilities.
* ALL Riders must be able to supply a Marshal for the day (Over 16 Yrs) or be able to Marshal themselves. This is a condition of entry.
* HMCSC uses Electronic timing system - My Laps for scoring. ALL riders who wish to be scored on the day, must supply their own transponder. The Rider is fully responsible to ensure that the transponder is fully charged, has been activated correctly prior to racing and is attached to the bike securely. Riders who do not own a transponder are still able to compete, but will NOT be scored. The onus is on Parents / Guardian of Junior Riders to ensure the correct transponder is on the correct machine prior to each event.
* Scrutineering - All machines must be scrutineered at each event, along with helmets for all Riders. Junior Riders MUST also provide their Body Armour. Scrutineering will commence at 7:30am and conclude at 8:45am sharp.
* All Riders must attend compulsory Riders Briefing which will be held prior to Practice. No Machines may be started until after this time.
* All Riders - NOTE: No riding of any machines / bikes outside of the track. Bikes must be pushed through the pits and in the car park area. Any Rider not adhering to this Rule will have their total days points stripped and may result in a fine.
* Enclosed Footwear MUST always be worn in the pit area. This includes Riders, Pit Crew, Visitors, Officials and anyone else.
* All Junior Riders must show their logbook and hard copy or virtual licence on the day.
* NO smoking around Canteen area, pit area etc. Please take note of NO Smoking Signs which are hanging around the facilities. Butts must be picked up. No Smoking Rules apply to the Facility in accordance with MA Rules.