***ATTENTION: ENTRY SPECIFIC INFORMATION***Please follow the below steps to ensure you do not get charged a $30 One Event Licence.
To be able to run this event, all attendees must follow the QLD Health Coronavirus Guidelines rules at all times whilst on site. Attendees must maintain correct physical distancing protocols as well as providing accurate information for all participants and campers so accurate contact tracing can be done if need be. All attendees, including campers, will need to provide contact details. Organisers reserve the right to cancel registration without refund of those not following guidelines and attendees will request those not following guidelines to immediately leave. QLD Police and QLD Health may do spot checks and issue on the spot fines. More information on the latest Coronavirus guidelines available at https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status
ALL MOTORBIKE RIDERS:
• All riders must adhere to Motorcycling Australia (MA) regulations, which most of the stipulations below are drawn from (http://www.ma.org.au/index.php?id=142) and attend a track briefing before riding.
• Refunds will not be given if you change your mind (e.g. weather) and will only be granted at the discretion of the organisers
• Refunds will be provided if the event is cancelled or postponed by the event organiser• We encourage you to download the COVIDSafe App • All contact details for participants and campers must be provided to organisers or entry will not be permitted• Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry or ask attendees to leave should they display any COVID like symptoms • Physical distancing is required at all times • Riders must wear protective clothing including long trousers, long sleeved shirt, boots, goggles (no tear-offs) and Australian standards approved helmet (AS1698) and provide their own water for the ride. • All riders need to register & registration stickers are to be placed on helmets and must remain there all weekend. • Riding is permitted on the marked tracks only during the times the tracks are open and only in the direction indicated by the arrows/officials. Please consider other riders while on the track. • Riders must obey directions of event officials • BYO fuel – stored safely. • No smoking/littering on the ride • All riders for all tracks must sign an indemnity form, have a 0 blood alcohol level during the ride, not be under the influence of drugs.
JUNIOR MOTORBIKE RIDERS: • Parents/guardians are responsible for their children at all times. • In accordance with MA regulations, children under the age of 4 are not permitted to ride. • Riders under 18 y/o must be accompanied to the event by a parent or guardian. • If a rider is accompanied by a guardian to the event, the guardian must be at least 18 y/o, and a guardianship form signed by the rider’s parents must be provided at registration. (www.mqld.org.au; RIDERS – RIDERS FORMS for form) • MA rule: Juniors (under 16 y/o) are limited to a machine capacity of 125cc (2-stroke) or 250cc (4-stoke) • Parents/guardians must supervise their children on the peewee track at all times. • Peewee track – 50cc bikes only
• No Camping Friday Night. • Social distancing must be maintained at all times and campsites should be approximately 15 metres apart • Camping available from Saturday – no powered sites. Hot showers and toilets available. • Licensed Bar and Canteen. • Follow directions of event officials, SES members and Police
• All vehicles – speed limit 10km/hr around grounds.
• Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated - offending persons will be removed from the event with no refunds.
• Please consider other people and your own safety when riding and driving around the grounds. • Some parts of the grounds may be taped off and are not to be entered under any circumstances. • No smoking in registration or canteen areas • Bar Sat arvo/night • NO GLASS allowed in the camping area. Bring your own drinking water. (Plastic bottles and aluminium cans accepted). • Please use the rubbish bags and bins provided around the camp for rubbish • No fireworks • NO PETS ALLOWED. • Alcohol purchased from the bar must be consumed in the designated area. • No Campfires permitted • For the safety of ALL small children - please be aware that there may be dams within the grounds area. • It is recommended that non-Queensland riders be Ambulance subscribers as any ambulance transport is paid by the rider. • No EFT facilities, cash only