Hosted by: Gladstone District DirtridersContact: Kelly Baxter 0409 781 002
Sunday 11/04/2021 - 7:00am to 11:00amView: Ride Parks Australia Liability Waiver AgreementHelp: New Participant Entry Tutorial Help: Existing Member Entry
ENTRY COST - YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HOLD AN ANNUAL LICENCE NOR PURCHASE A ONE EVENT LICENCE FOR RIDE PARK AUSTRALIA EVENTSIF YOU RECEIVE A POP UP BOX ASKING 'DO YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A ONE EVENT LICENCE' - CLICK ‘NOT AT THIS TIME’
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING minimum requirements: **
** Protective clothing of acceptable standards is the responsibility of the rider.*** - be constructed of leather or other similarly durable material; and - be of a length which must at least overlap the trousers with the rider in a normal seated riding position on the machine.
LIABILITY WAIVER AGREEMENT
1. The purpose of this Agreement is to exclude the liability of the Provider (as defined below) to the extent
permissible by law to pay damages or any other form of compensation for any personal injury or death suffered by
me resulting from participating in the Recreational Activity (as defined below).
2. I acknowledge that the Recreational Activity involves the risk of serious injury, physical harm or death.
3. I also acknowledge that in signing this Agreement I have done so voluntarily and that no pressure or unfair
tactics have been used to persuade me to sign this Agreement and that I have done so voluntarily in the knowledge
that it is open to me not to sign the Agreement and for me to elect not to participate in the Recreational Activity.
4. I release and forever hold harmless the Provider and any directors or officers of the Provider or any volunteer
or employee of the Provider who is involved with organising the Recreational Activity from and against any claims
actions, suits, proceedings or liabilities of any kind in respect of any personal injury or death suffered by me.
5. I also agree to indemnify the Provider and any directors or officers of the Provider or any volunteer or
employee of the Provider who is involved with organising the Recreational Activity against any claims actions, suits,
proceedings or liabilities of any kind in respect of any personal injury or death suffered by me.
6. I also agree that the liability of the Provider for any personal injury that may result from the supply of the
Recreational Services (as defined below) that may be suffered by me is excluded.
7. I acknowledge the onus of presenting a safe machine remains my sole responsibility throughout the duration
of the recreational activity and I may be declined permission to participate should my machine be deemed unsafe.
8. I acknowledge that it is my personal responsibility to wear appropriate riding attire at all times throughout
the duration of the recreational activity.
Parent / Guardian Declaration
In my capacity as the parent/guardian of the Participant I make the above acknowledgements, releases, agreements
and warranties on behalf
of the Participant (as defined below) as if I was the Participant and further warrant that I have told the Participant
that the Recreational Activity involves the risk of serious injury, physical harm or death.
“Participant” means the person whose name appears next to Participant below.
“Provider” means Club, Motorcycling Queensland, Motorcycling Australia, Promoter or Entity Providing Ride Park
Day “Recreational Activity” means Ride Park Day
“Recreational Services” means the organisation of and delivery of the Recreational Activity.