Australian Dirt Bike Adventures
KTM Husqvarna Woodenbong Trail Ride
Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th October 2017
Non Competitive trail ride run under Motorcycling Australia
3 Loops: Senior bikes, Senior quads and Junior
Peewee and novice track available
Woodenbong - Recreation Rd, , Woodenbong, NSW, 2476, AUS
Riders briefing - 9:00am Riders briefing must be attended by ALL riders both days
Loop opens - 9:30am
Loop closes - 2:30pm
Riders briefing - 8:00am Riders briefing must be attended by ALL riders both days
Loop opens - 8:30am
Loop closes - 1:30pm
- Entries close midnight Tuesday 16/05/2017
$10 - Senior per person per night
$5 – Junior per person per night
Things to Remember
- Senior Riders capped at 500 ............Get your entry in early!!
- Anyone looking to register as a novice rider will need to contact Ray at ADBA for verification - 0402 484 471
- All riders without a current Annual Motorcycling Australia licence will be charged a One Event Recreational licence during the entry process.
- One Event Recreational licence = $30
- The weekend is catered. Meals can be purchased at the event.
- Your motorcycle should have a good knobby, chains and sprockets
- Junior riders must be accompanied by a parent or guardian throughout the ride
- Dogs, fireworks and campfires prohibited
- No glass on site, cans or plastic bottles only
- Noise curfew: Bikes: 5pm - 8.00am Camp: 9pm
- Rego plates MUST be fastened to rear guards
- Rego papers must be shown at Sign-on
- All riders must be present at riders briefing both days
- No Tear-off Systems
- Rider Number received at signon MUST be on front plate of bike
- All appropriate riding gear must be worn whenever you are on a bike regardless of reason
There is no excuse for not adhering to these rules. Failure to abide by the above will result in delaying your ride or could see you not ride at all.
***CURRENT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR FORESTRY SECTIONS OF RIDE***
***UNREGISTERED BIKES MUST FOLLOW SHORTCUTS AROUND THESE SECTIONS***
- All transfer/refund correspondence must be made by email; voicemail and text are not reliable due to reception at ride locations
- Full refund available if notified prior to 11 Oct 2017
- 50% refund if notified between 11 Oct 2017 and 13 Oct 2017
- No refund available on or after the Friday of event
- Entry can be transferred to another rider
- If ride is cancelled due to rain then all entries will be carried on to the new date and all riders notified asap. Refund/transfer conditions will apply to the new date
Please note - This event was scheduled to run on June 17 & 18. Due to weather it has been postponed to the new date - Oct 14 & 15.
If you have already registered for this event your entry will be transferred to the new date.
If you are unable to attend the new date please email your request for refund to - ADBAtrailrides@bigpond.com with your Name, Ridernet ID, bank account details and amount to be refunded.
Enquires to ADBAtrailrides@bigpond.com or phone Ray - 0402 484 471