Australian Dirt Bike Adventures
KTM Husqvarna Woodenbong Trail Ride
(Postponed) Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th October 2018
New date - Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th November 2018
Non competitive trail ride under Motorcycling Australia
3 Loops: Senior bikes, Senior quads and Junior
Peewee and novice track available
Location: Woodenbong - Recreation Rd, Woodenbong, NSW, 2476
Riders briefing - 9:00am Riders briefing must be attended by ALL riders both days
Loop opens - 9:30am
Loop closes - 2:30pm
Riders briefing - 8:00am Riders briefing must be attended by ALL riders both days
Loop opens - 8:30am
Loop closes - 1:30pm
Entries close: 11pm - Wednesday 14th November, 2018.
$10 - Senior per person per night
$5 - Junior per person per night
Things to Remember
- Senior Riders capped at 500 ............Get your entry in early!!
- Anyone looking to register as a novice rider will need to contact Ray at ADBA for verification - 0402 484 471
- All riders without a current Annual Motorcycling Australia licence will be charged a One Event Recreational licence during the entry process.
- One Event Recreational licence = $30
- The weekend is catered. Meals can be purchased at the event.
- Your motorcycle should have a good knobby, chains and sprockets
- Junior riders must be accompanied by a parent or guardian throughout the ride
- Dogs, fireworks and campfires prohibited
- No glass on site, cans or plastic bottles only
- Noise curfew: Bikes: 5pm - 8.00am Camp: 9pm
- Rego plates MUST be fastened to rear guards
- Rego papers must be shown at Sign-on
- All riders must be present at riders briefing both days
- No Tear-off Systems
- Rider Number received at signon MUST be on front plate of bike
- All appropriate riding gear must be worn whenever you are on a bike regardless of reason
There is no excuse for not adhering to these rules. Failure to abide by the above will result in delaying your ride or could see you not ride at all.
***CURRENT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR FORESTRY SECTIONS OF RIDE***
***UNREGISTERED BIKES MUST FOLLOW SHORTCUTS AROUND THESE SECTIONS***