TERRA events are conducted whilst observing the key principles of the new normal: Personal responsibility, Physical distancing and Hygiene. As such, the following general considerations are advised:
• All competitors are reminded to remain 1.5 metres from persons not known to or normally residing with them.
• Competitors are permitted one support person to attend with them in the pit garages. Elderly persons, persons under 12 years and immuno-comprimised persons are requested not to attend the track.
• Any person who is experiencing cold/flu like symptoms is requested to not attend the track. If you develop these symptoms whilst at the track, you are to immediately isolate yourself, inform a TERRA committee member and contact your healthcare provider.
• Competitors are encouraged to bring their own sanitary products, including but not limited to hand sanitiser and/or soap. Santising products will be available in common areas, for officials and equipment as required. HVR management has a COVID 19 compliant cleaning schedule in place.
Specifically, competitors are advised that:
• Bikes are to be parked in the pits with respect to the 1.5m social distancing rules. Competitors are to ensure that they and any crew are suitably spaced from other competitors.
• Competitors are discouraged from sharing of safety equipment and tools. Any sharing of equipment should be done so only after effective sanitisation.
• Competitors are required to be at the pit apron no later than 0845h on the day of competition to receive rider brief. Rider brief will be very succinct and relies on competitors being conversant with the Manual of Motorcycle Sports and the TERRA Supplementary Regulations.
• Any person whom is required to isolate under COVID hotspot protocols is not to attend Hidden Valley Raceway.
Any additional information or changes to these arrangements will be communicated via email and the TERRA Facebook page. Further information about COVID 19 and the required protocols is available at https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/ If any competitor is unhappy with or wishes to discuss the manner in which TERRA is addressing it's responsibility to COVID 19 protocols, they are invited to contact the committee via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the President on 0439720348.