Welcome to the Young Motorcycle Club.
Young Motorcycle Club is about Motocross racing. We are situated in the South West Slopes of NSW. The Club holds it events on a private property known as "Bunyarra", which is approx. 10km north west of Young on the Henry Lawson Way (Grenfell Road).
2021 Club Committee
President: Jon Brownlie 0409 367 686
Vice President: Casual Vacancy
Treasurer: Melissa Brownlie 0412 757 312
Secretary: Melissa Brownlie 0412 757 312
Memberships: Melissa Brownlie 0412 757 312
Public Officer: Ryan Caldwell
General & Venue Specific Information - Young Motorcycle Club
* Due to the constantly changing situation regarding Covid, the Club will be closely monitoring any Government Rules and Regulations that will be in place at the time of the event. All Persons in attendance at the venue, are required to adhere to ALL notices put in place by the Club. Any Persons failing to adhere to the Rules will be asked to leave the venue immediately. The Club has a responsibility to ensure everyone's safety. Please respect the Clubs decision
* NO animals (except for an approved Guide / Assistance Dog) may be bought onto the Property known as "Bunyarra". This is privately owned Land and noted in the Landowners Lease Agreement. If any animals are found, they will be required to leave the Property immediately.
* NO tear offs are to be worn at any events run by The Young Motorcycle Club. All Riders must adhere to this Rule. This is Privately owned Land.
* All Persons entering the Property will be asked to put their rubbish in the bins provided. Cattle will graze the land in between Race Meets.
* NO Camping at the track under any circumstances. Young has a range of accommodation available in the Town suitable for all budgets.
* NO open fires or BBQs are to be lit under any circumstances.
* NO shower facilities are at the track, but full toilet amenities are available.
* Running water is available at the track but NOT suitable for drinking or cooking use.
* Canteen will be in operation serving both Hot & Cold Refreshments (Food & Drinks). Cash only as there is NO eftpos facilities.
* ALL Riders must be able to supply a Marshal for the day (Over 16 Yrs.) or be able to Marshal themselves. This is a condition of entry.
* YMCC uses electronic timing system - My Laps for scoring. ALL riders who wish to be scored on the day, must supply their own transponder. The Rider is fully responsible to ensure that the transponder is fully charged, has been activated correctly prior to racing and is attached to the bike securely. Riders who do not own a transponder are still able to compete but will NOT be scored. The onus is on Parents / Guardian of Junior Riders to ensure the correct transponder is on the correct machine prior to each event.
* Scrutineering - All machines must be scrutineered at each event, along with helmets for all Riders. Junior Riders MUST also provide their Body Armour. Scrutineering will commence at 7:30am and conclude at 8:45am sharp.
* All Riders must attend compulsory Riders Briefing which will be held prior to Practice. No Machines may be started until after this time.
* All Riders - NOTE: NO riding of any machines / bikes outside of the track. Bikes must be pushed through the pits and in the car park area. Any Rider not adhering to this Rule will have their total days points stripped and may result in a fine.
* Enclosed Footwear MUST always be worn in the pit area. This includes Riders, Pit Crew, Visitors, Officials and anyone else.
* All Junior Riders must show their logbook and hard copy or virtual licence on the day.
* NO smoking around Canteen area, pit area etc. Please take note of NO Smoking Signs which are hanging around the facilities. Butts must be picked up. No Smoking Rules apply to the Facility in accordance with MA Rules.
* Presentation will be held at the end of the day’s events approx.15 mins after the end of the last race. Riders who place 1st, 2nd or 3rd in their respective classes will receive a Trophy or Award but must be present to collect it. All Riders in the 50cc Nippers / Demo Class (Non-Competitive) will receive a Trophy or Award of equal value.