Hosted by: BLACKWATER JNR MOTOX CLUB
Your Club Contact: JADE KINGTON – 0408 076 417
View: Ride Parks Australia Liability Waiver Agreement
Help: New Participant Entry Tutorial
Help: Existing Member Entry
ENTRY COST - YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HOLD AN ANNUAL LICENCE NOR PURCHASE A ONE EVENT LICENCE FOR RIDE PARK AUSTRALIA EVENTS IF YOU RECEIVE A POP UP BOX ASKING 'DO YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A ONE EVENT LICENCE' - CLICK ‘NOT AT THIS TIME’
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING minimum requirements:
** • Helmet – Any of the following approved standards is acceptable. AS1698, Snell, JIS, FIM, ECE.
• Clothing - Gloves, long sleeve jersey and long pants
• Body Armour - Recommended for Junior riders
• Off-road Boots ***
• Goggles/eye protection ** Protective clothing of acceptable standards is the responsibility of the rider. *** - be constructed of leather or other similarly durable material; and - be of a length which must at least overlap the trousers with the rider in a normal seated riding position on the machine.
• Beginner: This group is for riders that include children, parents and participants possibly new to motorcycle riding. It’s to be managed at an appropriate speed to cater for the youngest or most novice of riders. The start straight run on a MX Track may present as an appropriate area for parents to teach their children how to ride.
• Intermediate: This group is for those who have sound motorcycle ability but possibly not ridden on tracks before. As with all groups, the intermediate group participation should be based on ability regardless of age.
• Advanced: The advanced group is ideal for those who frequent ride parks and possibly hold or have held a competition licence.