Hosted by: Griffith Motorcycle Sports Club Inc
Your Club Contact: Allison Hunt - Secretary 0481 121 876
Track Manager Name: Rod Watts & Neil Girdler
***IT IS A CONDITION OF ENTRY TO GMSC THAT ANYONE OVER 13 YEARS OF AGE MUST WEAR A FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES (EXCEPT WHEN RIDING). FACE MASKS MUST BE BROUGHT WITH YOU ON THE DAY, GMSC WILL NOT SUPPLY THESE & IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, YOU WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY*** This is in accordance with the NSW Public Health order currently in place
RIDE PARK DAY WILL RUN FROM 10AM. Check-in from 9:30am ... Canteen will be open throughout the day.
This is intended as a fun, no hassle day, come & try it out with no need for an MA licence.
Our next Race Meeting is on Saturday 25th September ... Round 3 of the GMSC Twilight Series!
View Ride Parks Australia Liability Waiver Agreement here: https://motorcycling.com.au/wpcontent/uploads/2020/06/8.-WAIVER-INDEMNITY-CONTRACT-TO-PARTICIPATE-RPA.pdf
ENTRY COST $50 for 18+ and $30 for under 18s
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HOLD AN ANNUAL LICENCE NOR PURCHASE A ONE EVENT LICENCE FOR RIDE PARK AUSTRALIA EVENTS
IF YOU RECEIVE A POP UP BOX ASKING 'DO YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A ONE EVENT LICENCE' - CLICK ‘NOT AT THIS TIME'
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING minimum requirements:**
• Helmet – Any of the following approved standards is acceptable. AS1698, Snell, JIS, FIM, ECE.
• Clothing - Gloves, long sleeve jersey and long pants
• Body Armour - Recommended for Junior riders
• Off-road Boots ***
• Goggles/eye protection
** Protective clothing of acceptable standards is the responsibility of the rider.
*** - be constructed of leather or other similarly durable material; and
- be of a length which must at least overlap the trousers with the rider in a normal seated
riding position on the machine.
• Beginner: This group is for riders that include children, parents and participants possibly new to
motorcycle riding. It’s to be managed at an appropriate speed to cater for the youngest or most
novice of riders. The start straight run on a MX Track may present as an appropriate area for
parents to teach their children how to ride.
• Intermediate: This group is for those who have sound motorcycle ability but possibly not
ridden on tracks before. As with all groups, the intermediate group participation should be
based on ability regardless of age.
• Advanced: The advanced group is ideal for those who frequent ride parks and possibly hold or
have held a competition licence.